Vision Board Activity
Welcome to Make it Monday!
This week we've been making a Vision Board, this is a great activity to do alone or even as a family. It takes up some time as well, so if you are bored at home, it's a good one to crack on with!
Why make one?
I know, all the goals from last year went down the drain! Vision boards are a different approach to goals. I find it really useful to start with a theme rather than a goal (or even just wait for words and pictures to inspire me). My theme for this year is Strong/Strengthen. It's all about strengthening the lessons, skills, and habits that I put in last year.
https://oneword365.com/ is a great website if you need help choosing a word
- Choosing a word can help us structure what we say yes to this year
- Setting goals can give us a sense of hope
- Realistic goals can still be set in lockdown and help pass time
- Habits can give us structure
- Habits lead to goals
- Reached goals give us a sense of achievement
- The journey causes us to grow!
Watch the video below to see how we did it this year:
You Will Need:
- Old magazines
- A selection of Craft Materials: tissue paper, coloured paper, postcards, stickers, gems, text (old books), computer printouts, washi tape, etc.
- Glue (like Prit stick, not PVA)
- A poster board (or A3 card)
- Pens & Pencils